Menu prices listed in the Service Menu at the front desk are base prices. The price of your service may vary from the listed price based on the service(s) you receive, as well as the length of your nails. Your Nail Technician will inform you of the price before she begins your service. Payment for Nail salon services is expected to be paid at the time of service. Consultations for all nails services are offered free of charge and are highly recommended for first time clients and for chemical services, or any other issues with your nail that may affect the outcome of your nails service, you will be made aware before your service is started.
• Customers are responsible for their jewelry and personal belongings. Always bring your personal belongings with your when moving to different stations.
We do not issue refunds on Nail salon services. However, should you have any questions or concerns about the service you have received in the salon, please notify the front desk within three days of your service. If you are not satisfied with the work performed, we require that you return to the salon so that your nails can be visually inspected. At that time, we will make every effort to correct any problems to your satisfaction by rescheduling you with the Nail technician who performed the initial service, or with another Nail technician of your choice, at no additional charge to you. Absolutely no cash refunds will be given after you have left the Nail salon.
We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service To:
• Anyone with a nail condition we suspect may be contagious.
• Anyone with open or infected wounds on the treatment area.
• Anyone in ill health that we suspect may be contagious, or we fear could be further harmed by our services
• Anyone more than 15 minutes late for an appointment
• Rude, mean, or disrespectful people.